Green IT Energy Applications™ provides smart software solutions that address the unique challenges of the renewable energy industry. Our fully managed, cloud-based platform integrates critical workflows that span the entire lifecycle of renewable energy assets, from acquisition to construction to operations.
We’re currently seeking a Full-time Software Developer to help expand and maintain the Green IT software catalog. You will collaborate with our team to design and implement solutions that enhance the toolset available to owners and operators of renewable energy assets across the world.
If you’re a creative problem-solver with a proven track record for working on a collaborative team and enjoy a fast-paced work environment, then this is a great opportunity for you!
This position is based out of Green IT’s Northern Liberties, Philadelphia office.
Strengths / Proven Skills:
- Angular (React ok)
- OOP PHP
- Web development core concepts
- Secure software design principles
- Ethical, responsible, and reliable
- Excels in dynamic, fast-paced environments
- Self-motivated multi-tasker
- Cool under pressure
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong leader and team collaborator
- Comfortable failing fast
- Passionate about software
Related Work Experience:
- Review project scope requests and provide time estimates and schedules
- Prepare and maintain documentation
- Contribute in Application Development SCRUM and team meetings
- Assist in roll-out and testing of software releases
Compensation and Benefits
- 5+ years related professional experience
- Competitive salary based on skills and prior experience
- Health & Dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Simple IRA with 3% company contribution
If you are passionate about Software Development and the Clean Energy Revolution, then please apply today!